expat-header_zpsqmr5engx

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Guitar Playing Boy.


I can't believe this kid is so old. He looks so big in this picture as he practices the guitar. Part of our homeschooling curriculum is private music lessons with our favorite dad. Thankfully, he's a professional music teacher, so we have an inside connection! We don't have the kids practice on a daily basis, we fit it in when our schedule permits it. Homeschooling is definitely not for the faint of heart. It would be easier for me as the primary teacher to send our kids to private school, but at this stage of our life it would not be best for our kids. Half of our year is over and I am so thankful! I am so thankful, however, for how this kid has grown this year of homeschooling. He's still a child, but he has a maturity about him and integrity of character that impresses me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips