expat-header_zpsqmr5engx

Friday, May 2, 2014

Continuing To Work While In Transition.


I work from home. I'm an event designer with one final birthday party scheduled on our calender in a couple of weeks. We have already been selling a lot of our furniture, and that has included the desk out of my studio as well as our dining room table and chairs. Necessity is the mother of invention, and so I'd like to introduce you to my make shift work table.


Set up in our empty dining room, I put out a wooden chair and placed my sewing machine on it so it wouldn't wobble.  I've got one more panel to sew on the ruffled tablecloth we're creating before I'm finished with it. A few more projects for this princess themed birthday party and then we can focus on packing again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips