Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Time To Find A Job.

We don't have the job yet. We are still waiting to hear what the school has decided. Everyone is swamped with work right now, including my own husband. Spring break is next week, and he's busy fitting in two performances this week. But as we continue to look forward at what might lay in store for our family, we feel the need for me to pursue employment.

As I've mentioned in the past, the cost of living is so high in the country we are looking at, that it would be advantageous for me to work as well. I was talking to my best friend and telling her our dilemma, and without missing a beat, she asked me if I'd considered teaching English over there. {That's what I love about best friends!}

So we started researching teaching English. We've come across a great potential job in the same city that my husband would be teaching at. I've also applied and we're waiting to hear back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips