expat-header_zpsqmr5engx

Friday, April 11, 2014

It's Official!!!


We are moving to Hong Kong! My husband put in his official resignation with his current job and also wrote his official acceptance letter for the new job! I've been on the phone with my family and friends telling them of the big change that will soon be happening to our family. It feels so surreal. We got the official proposal early this morning, so that's how I chose to wake the kids up for school today. By telling them we were moving to Hong Kong. My daughter who's just laying in bed hoping that sleep will last a little bit longer, immediately jumped up with an excited "Hooray!".  My son, who takes after his Mama in the not a morning person characteristics, had to lay in bed a little longer soaking in the news. But he's on board too. And we're all looking forward to life in Asia.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips