expat-header_zpsqmr5engx

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

The Most Beautiful View I've Seen So Far {Mok Min Cave}.


Our day remained foggy, which was both a blessing and a curse. It was a blessing because the sun didn't beat down on us, but it was a curse because we couldn't take in as much of the scenery as we would have like to. We hiked up this mountain and then back down a steep incline, literally scaling the sides of the cliff. Our efforts paid off when we were greeted by a beautiful sea arch that we could walk through. There is something for me about being in nature that I feel so much closer to God. To see how He has created this earth and to see the majesty of it all, amazes me and makes me realize that what I experience on a day to day basis is nothing compared to how powerful He is and how powerful He is.


I was proud of my two children for being so game about hiking such a difficult trail. We made sure to pack plenty of water and some snacks to keep their energy levels up. From the description of the hike, I had not realized it was going to be so strenuous. Several of our other traveling companions were also under the assumption that we would walk around the entrance of the geopark and then a boat would ferry us the rest of the way. I was definitely not wearing the correct shoes for the experience and I am currently suffering the damages done to my already troublesome right ankle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips