expat-header_zpsqmr5engx

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Homeschooling At This Point.


I am thankful for this year of homeschooling for my children. At this time in our lives, this is the best option for them, and I'm thankful that we are able to give this to them. I'm thankful that here in Hong Kong there is a large support system of other homeschooling families already in place, and we were able to join two different homeschooling groups which also means we have plenty of activities to join and friends to make. Most of all, I am thankful that this is the only year that we plan on homeschooling the kids and that they will be back in a typical school setting next year. I'm thankful that my husband is a natural teacher and helps keep us where we need to be and can pick up when I am needing a break or becoming discouraged. All that to say, we still had the kids homeschooling during the Chinese New Year holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips