expat-header_zpsqmr5engx

Monday, November 2, 2015

Halloween At Home.


The week of Halloween, I put together a small Halloween playdate for our kids with their friends. I warned my kids that since it was fall break from school the turn out would be small as many of them travel during a holiday. {Oh the joys of living an expat life.} Our best friends here in Hong Kong made it to the party and we all dressed in character and consumed too much sugar. I set the party up on the patio, and thankfully the weather cooperated! There was no rain, the heat was not sweltering, and the humidity was not too bad. However, I need to remember that cotton candy and humidity just do not go together!!! I have not been doing as many events here in Hong Kong as I was back in South Carolina, and it was wonderful to have the opportunity to be creative again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips