expat-header_zpsqmr5engx

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Escalator Fun For Couples.


Escalators are used to go down into the train system and back up to the street. Escalators are used in the malls to travel from one floor to the next. The escalators in Hong Kong seem to be everywhere and seem to be the prime make out spot for local Hong Kong couples. I discreetly snapped this shot of the couple who was immediately in front of me as they passionately exchanged saliva one step away from where I was standing. The couples don't seem to mind that they are surrounded by strangers and that we are all literally elbow to elbow. All the couples seem to be aware of is the burning desire inside of them for the one person they have on their minds. I'll admit, it was a bit of a culture shock for my husband and I when we first moved here over a year ago. Our kids, on the other hand, don't seem to have taken much notice to this phenomenon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips