expat-header_zpsqmr5engx

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Homeschooling While The Teacher Is Sick.


I'm so new to this whole homeschooling experience. I'm not sure how other parents do it - what their schedules look like, how their daily routine plays out, etc. I admire all of you who homeschool multiple children at one time. I admire all of you who have figured it out. We're still trying to figure it out. I'm still trying to find the balance of when to take a break when the kids take a break. How to separate daily family life from school life.

Then you throw in a viral infection that hits everyone in our family and hits the teacher the worst. This past week has been a struggle to keep on top of school. Thankfully, there have been two public holiday's this week, which has meant that my husband is home and we've been able to play catch up.

We're far from having this homeschooling down to a science, but we're figuring it out. I would love to hear from all you homeschooling parents out there who have been doing this and are experienced to share what works for you guys.

{Pictures from our 2009 Christmas card and from my daughter's one year old photo shoot.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips