expat-header_zpsqmr5engx

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Disneyland On My Own With Two Kids.


We are officially on summer vacation! The day after school let out, I took the kids on my own to Disneyland since my husband had to work. We arrived armed with a plan and our rides mapped out. We were each allotted a choice of two rides. 

I have discovered in my years of parenting, that keeping my kids full of food and well hydrated are some keys to a successful adventure. It's always best to be prepared and have a plan which is not my typical go with the flow attitude I like to have, rather when I have the two kids on my own I like to stick to a stricter schedule which sets rules in place for my kids to follow. 


Hong Kong right now is ridiculously hot and humid. We were sweating continuously. I think you could probably have wrung water out of our clothing and watched while it puddled on the ground. We tried to stick to the shade as much as possible, and we took in a couple shows with air conditioning in the theatres. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips