expat-header_zpsqmr5engx

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Mall Displays.


I have to share the cutest mall display for Chinese New Year. As you've read on this blog, this is the year of the sheep/ewe/goat. Apparently it's the same word for all of those animals. Every mall has some type of prominent display up for CNY. We were meeting a friend to go ice-skating in Elements, when we saw the cutest animal interpretation for the new year.
 

A giant sheep knitting it's own ball of yarn coat. Smaller sheep made out of different wool designs. In some small way it reminded me of a yarn bombing. The knitter in me got really excited and fell in love with the theme for the whole mall. My personal favorite interpretation was the sheep with the different balls of yarn as the coat {pictured with my son}.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips