expat-header_zpsqmr5engx

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day In Wilmington.


Yes, those are my goofy kids posing for our annual Mother's Day photo, not wanting to cooperate and give me a decent picture. We have this tradition of driving up to Wilmington {in North Carolina} for Mother's Day. We eat outside at a little French cafe, called Le Catalan,  right on the water. Being creatures of habit, we tend to order the same thing every year.  Every now and then my husband will switch up what he orders, but today he had the "Escargot Feuillete". It's always the "French Dog" for both of our kids and the "Charcuterie Plate" for myself.


I love sitting out on the boardwalk, watching everyone walk by. Drinking my annual Mother's Day mimosa. Spending time with my husband and our two children. Counting the dogs on leashes that walk by with their owners. It was an overcast day. I was thankful that the rain held off and we were able to enjoy lunch.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips