expat-header_zpsqmr5engx

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Experiencing The Cat Cafe.


For the past two years, the apartment building we live in does not allow us to have pets (which I'm actually thankful for since I've heard of other people complaining about barking dogs on their floor). However, my animal loving daughter sure misses not having a pet in our home. 

For her birthday, we figured we'd surprise her with a trip to the Cat Cafe here in Hong Kong. I made sure that we ate before the restaurant, simply because I worry about cat hair and other germs in a place that allows the cats to climb everywhere in the restaurant. My daughter was indeed surprised and was able to enjoy a couple hours of petting cats, We did order a couple cat themed drinks for the kids and the husband. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips