expat-header_zpsqmr5engx

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Field Trip To A Rock Climbing Wall.


One of the homeschooling groups we are part plans different field trips or activities at least once a week. As a homeschooling mother, I pick and choose which activities we participate in, since it's easy to get overwhelmed with so much going on and I prefer routine to so many field trips. We did choose to take part in the field trip to a rock climbing wall at the YMCA in Tsim Sha Tsui. 

My two different kids had different reactions to the experience. My son tried it one time and decided he preferred to sit on the sidelines and play Uno with his best buddy. My daughter on the other hand, loved the experience and kept going back for more. She loved making it to the top of the wall and the coming down again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips