expat-header_zpsqmr5engx

Monday, February 29, 2016

Bubble Soccer.


One of the homeschooling groups we are part of organized an afternoon of bubble soccer for the kids. Yup, you read that right. Kids in blown up plastic bubbles to play soccer. My two kids were coming off of two weeks of being sick, but I figured our spots had already been purchased and they could test it out. The game became a little too violent for my son who was not a fan of the experience and opted to play a soccer video game on the television instead. My daughter enjoyed the experience more which baffled me as there were older kids aggressively knocking her down. I am thankful for such a strong homeschooling community here in Hong Kong where as a homeschooling mom, I can share my joys and sorrows in regards to the whole homeschooling experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips