expat-header_zpsqmr5engx

Friday, January 1, 2016

Lazy Winter Days.


My friend, Meg, gave me this great coloring book for adults as a Christmas present. My children also think the coloring book is pretty great and have already hijacked it from me many times. Last year in an effort to be healthier, I cut out alcohol and coffee from my diet. At first it wasn't too difficult, and then I decided to homeschool my two kids. That cup of coffee in the morning was sorely missed as I would drag myself out of bed to get them started on their work for the day. This is the first time in my life that I have stuck to a New Years resolution, and it's all in part to my son, who kept me accountable throughout the year. I'm finally back to drinking coffee in the morning and the occasional cocktail with friends. I had to document this cup of black coffee I had with the accidental latte art smiling back at me. It's going to be a great year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips