expat-header_zpsqmr5engx

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Brunch At Aberdeen Street Social.


Saturday we were scheduled to go on a junk boat ride with my husband's coworkers. Then my daughter got sick and her health did not improve, so to my husband's relief he offered to stay home with the kids, and I asked my good friend, Meg, to take his place. 

The weather caused our plans to change when the junk boat trip was cancelled. Since we were all out on Hong Kong Island, Meg suggested we eat brunch at the Aberdeen Street Social in Sheung Wan. Brunch is one of my love languages since it is my favorite meal of the day. I loved sitting out on the front patio in the little garden, surrounded by sky scrapers and apartment buildings. The conversation was encouraging and the food delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips