expat-header_zpsqmr5engx

Friday, June 19, 2015

Parks Are The Senior Citizen Gym.


Here in Hong Kong, the public parks are filled with senior citizens early in the morning, using the exercise equipment to work out. I am impressed with the agility of some of these individuals. I know they are a lot older than they look, so it's hard for me to accurately guess their ages. My husband likes to join the senior citizens out there in the morning when he runs around the track. He told me he saw an elderly man using a tree to stretch, and his leg was completely above his head. Many mornings, you will also see the senior citizen's clustered together in groups performing beautifully synchronized tai chi. It's lovely seeing the senior citizen's being physically fit and taking advantage of the free exercise equipment that most parks have to offer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips